In your web browser, click the FanDraft PC download link.
Do one of the following:
To install the program immediately, click Open or Run, and then follow the instructions on your screen. If you’re prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
To install the program later, click Save, and then download the installation file to your computer. When you’re ready to install the program, double-click the file, and then follow the instructions on your screen.
Click on the .DMG FanDraft Mac download link and save it to your computer. Double-click it to “mount” it, allowing you to extract the application from inside it.
Simply drag the FanDraft application icon to the Applications folder. This copies the application from inside the DMG file to the Applications folder on your computer. After the app is dragged to your Applications folder, you can run it normally — from the Finder, Launchpad, Spotlight, dock, or anything else. The first time you open a downloaded application, you’ll see a warning. Agree to open the file and you won’t see the warning again.
After the app is installed, you don’t need the DMG file anymore. You can “eject” the disk image by clicking the Eject button under Devices in the finder or Command-clicking its desktop icon and selecting Eject. You can then delete the DMG file by moving it to the Trash.
PC Uninstallation Instructions
- Head to the Start menu and select Control Panel then select Uninstall a program. …
- A list of software installed on the machine will appear. Find the FanDraft program and select it.
- Click yes and then wait while the software is removed from your PC. …
Mac Uninstallation Instructions
- To uninstall apps you purchased from the Mac App Store, hold down an app’s icon in Launchpad until all the icons begin to jiggle. …
- To uninstall other apps, drag the app to the Trash (the Trash is located at the end of the Dock), and then choose Finder > Empty Trash.